Thursday, May 21, 2009

looking forward

a few things i am looking forward to:

  • Memorial Day Weekend. With Ashley!! It will involve rollerblades, lakes, and Mexican food.
  • Summer break. (To be kicked off with a nice long nap in the sun)
  • Meeting Asher
  • Iron Chef June! (Lemon tarts + lemon buttermilk sherbet)
  • Lots of long runs through the woods. (I finally started running again - that hasn't happened since last November. Yikes!)
  • Reading Mindset by Carol S. Dweck. (It's our faculty summer reading, and looks fabulous!)
  • Working my way through my reading list as much as possible this summer
  • A pedicure. I may get one on my way home from school today. My feet are currently ugly.
  • A trip to Maine (also with Ashley)

4 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Sounds like fun! (except for the Mexican food)

Ashley Erin said...

I hope it doesn't rain in Dallas b/c I need a tan this memorial day.

erica s said...

Jealous of the mexican food! When are you heading to Maine?

Anne said...

Lemon buttermilk sherbet?? Yum!! You'd get my vote for sure!