Thursday, February 05, 2009

my weekend

So this weekend is going to be super awesome. I can't wait. Let me tell you about it.

Tonight, I get to stay at work until 9 pm to watch our school's winter musical.

Tomorrow, I get to go to a swim meet until 9 pm.

Saturday, I get to wake up at 5 am for another swim meet. (Yay!) The meet will last until about 2 pm, after which I will head over to my student's house for a team luncheon. After which we will head back to the pool for more swim meet.

I'm practically giddy with excitement.

4 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

the excitment is oozing through your writing. poor poodle.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Wow! That's dedication.

erica s said...

Don't worry I can hear the sarcasm!

Charlo said...

This is why you volunteer to supervise the recycling club once a week at lunch.... and that, miss read, is how you fulfill your extra curricular requirement, because they don't increase your salary for coaching. (or do they?)