Tuesday, February 03, 2009

dear friends who wear shoe size 9.5

I have a sad story for you. But this sad story just might have a happy ending.


So JCrew was having an awesome sale last week. Really, totally awesome.

So awesome, in fact, that these boots, which normally sell for $350, I bought for $50!!!! And even though the only size was a 9.5, and I wear a 9, I bought them anyway. Because who in their right mind would pass up a deal like that?! Not me, that's for sure. (Aren't they beautiful!?) I love them a lot.



But here's where the sad part of the story comes in. As hard as I tried, they just don't fit me. And trust me, I tried really, really hard to make them fit.

So, if you wear a size 9.5, and you want a pair of really nice, genuine leather boots, they're yours for a mere $50 (plus shipping)! (They look great with jeans and skirts.) Otherwise, I'm selling them on ebay for a profit.

9 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Hey, isn't that a coincidence! I've been looking for some new boots. And I just happen to wear a size 9.5. Lucky big-foot me!! I'll take them!

bethy said...

you do NOT wear a 9.5, mom. I DO.

Ashley Erin said...

I think they should go to the highest bidder.

Lindsey said...

Poodle, don't you already have boots that look EXACTLY like that?

poodle said...

no, i actually don't.

MOM THE BOMB said...

No, I am sure I am a size 9.5 and I was the first bidder. Plus I have a handicap in that I don't live where you can buy nice clothes. I'll take them, Poodle!

Charlo said...

ha ha. I finally decided about a year ago, that I will never again try and buy shoes that are just a little too big or a little too small for me. It never works out. Plus, I've liked the whole thing were I don't get breaking in blisters when I buy shoes that actually fit me

I no longer buy 15 buck tennis shoes. I have found my exact size and width with New Balance, and though I always look for them on sale, I am too paranoid to try and buy any other brand now. I Love not getting blisters.

AshtonFamilyHappenings said...

I love the boots!!

Emily Hamilton said...

Sooo cute! I'm sad they are not my size.