Wednesday, January 14, 2009

erica (a week and a half late)

Last week was Erica's birthday. She turned 27, so we all went out for Mexican food. Yum.




There are lots of really great things about Erica, but one of my favorite things about her is her hair. Seriously. Check it out! That is some great hair. I've had hair envy for awhile now.

It's also really great that she let me call her Cripple Hipple when her leg was broken. She's nice. Too bad she has to be all smart and go away to law school. That's going to be a bummer.

3 comments:

erica s said...

You are the best! Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me!

Ashley Erin said...

Brian is looking oh so...Brianish.

Bexie Funk said...

i made some awesome mexican stuff last night! it was awesome. really cafe rio so tex mex but still yummo!