Monday, September 15, 2008

privacy

yup, i went private. mainly because my roommate found my blog (the semi-crazy one), and for her own protection, she really shouldn't read it. Seriously, it's for her own good.

So that's that.

But I'm sure you're way more interested in what I've been up to than what my crazy roommate has been up to. Although she always makes for a good story.

I spent the weekend at our ward's Relief Society retreat, where Katelyn, Erica and I skipped the spiritual thought and stayed in the basement gossiping. And laughing a lot. Way more fun, trust me. Then we came home and had a wii tournament at our neighbor's house. I lost miserably at every game I played.

This weekend, I am heading down to Roanoke with Laura, Katelyn, Erica, and Troy for the Marine Corps mud run!! I'm pretty sure it'll be the best weekend yet.

1 comment:

MOM THE BOMB said...

You should play wii with me. You will surely win! Sounds like a great weekend. Make sure someone takes pictures of you during the mud run. That I have to see!