Monday, September 22, 2008

dear students,

There's no need to cry. Seriously. Get a grip.

Love,
Miss Reed

Dear Bexar,

We suck at book clubbing. You pick the next book.

Love,
Poodle


Dear Bed,

We really should spend more time together. I've had too many other things to do recently that I've totally neglected you. I'll try to find more room for you in my schedule.

Miss you,
Poodle


Dear LuvSac,

Is the dining room really where you want to live? I mean, I realize I kicked you out of the living room, but seriously. The basement's really not so bad. I think you'd come to really like it down there. Think about it.

Poodle

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

I definitely agree a luvsac belongs in the basement.

erica s said...

If the luvsac was in the basement it would take the fun away when you walk in on your roommate giving tours of it.

Lindsey said...

I had a luvsac in my old apartment. I thought it was cool until my roommate started sleeping on it instead of her bed and hogging the living room. Now I hate them simply because slobs love them so much.