Saturday, May 03, 2008

great week

The crabs Thursday night were delicious. Quite possibly one of the best meals I've eaten in a very long time. Yes, they're a lot of work for just a little meat, but the flavor was great, and the restaurant put a spicy rub on them that gave them a little kick. Perfecto.

I also stopped by the mall on Thursday to pick up the vacuum we bought for our apartment, and obviously needed to check in my favorite stores just to see what the sales were like. Good thing I did, because I bought a 100% cashmere sweater that was originally $100 for only $10!!! Don't ask me how I do it, I'm just lucky.

3 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

poodle you amaze me!

Graytoppop said...

No trip to the mall would be complete without stopping to see what was on sale at your favorite store.

You continue to amaze me with your ability to seamlessly integrate shopping into any other subject you discuss on your blog.....

America said...

You have a blog! I love that the Reed's blog! Hope you're doing well and loving teaching!