Thursday, May 29, 2008

so close

There are only three days of school left. And then it will no longer be my first year at this school. It hasn't really felt like my first year since about the third week, but still...

In other news, my five days of freedom are over. My roommate is back. Not that I don't love her or anything, but sometimes I really miss living alone.

I still have not received my economic stimulus check. Unlike Ashley, most of mine is going into the bank. But having a lot of money in the bank makes me very happy. So much for stimulating the economy.

6 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

That's OK, Poodle. You'll probably find a Coach purse on sale somewhere for $10.

Ashley Erin said...

you're a bad citizen

N.F. said...

I'm looking for my check too and getting quite frustrated...and impatient.

WHERE do you find Coach bags for $10?! Can you find Dooney bags, too?

Graytoppop said...

Poodle -- have Ashley explain to you how savings can also stimulate the economy.....

Bexie Funk said...

we stimulated the economy by buying a review class for shawn. you can see how excited i was about that.

Charlo said...

No check for me yet, and I was vowing to stimulate the economy.