Saturday, August 18, 2007

moving is a delight

especially when you're moving somewhere fun. I have accomplished so much since I left Houston last week. Such as:

  • Selling my car. Have I mentioned how much I love craigslist?
  • Packing everything I own into a small uhaul trailer.
  • Scoping out all the good malls in the DC area. There are too many to count, really
  • realized that hiring movers is SO worth the cost. I am not touching another box until it is sitting safely in my bedroom.
  • Found 3 routes to my new school, which is even prettier than I had remembered

2 comments:

Charlo said...

craig's list is sucking me in... and I haven't really done much on it but browse. Oh, though I did sell an old video game for 5 dollars

Anonymous said...

Craigslist IS awesome.
My BF had an old 4-poster bed wrapped in blankets, leaning against his bedroom walls.
I put an ad on Craigslist and the next day it was gone! What a beautiful thing!

I have not been able to find anything I'M LOOKING FOR on Craiglist... but I'm looking forward getting rid of some stuff via this method!