Monday, May 14, 2007

shopping profile

Because, as shallow as it is, I love clothes.

Favorite item to shop for:
shoes. (Or plane tickets, if we're talking outside the realm of clothing.)

Least favorite: jeans. They're either too expensive or don't fit right.

Most difficult to find: dresses. I want one I am madly in love with, but it remains elusive.

Favorite time: whenever there's a sale.

Something I refuse to do while shopping: pay full price. Ever. This is non-negotiable, unless it's a very special occasion, or something that just doesn't go on sale (like makeup).

Favorite Purchase: cream-colored (fake) snakeskin shoes from Ann Taylor. $20, thank you very much.

Items I rarely shop for: Bras. Music.

3 comments:

Charlo said...

You expect me to believe that you can't find jeans that fit you that don't cost too much... hello, you shop at anthropologie, and sudenly you worry about prices.... So, the only jeans that fit you are what, 200 dollar jeans?

Lindsey said...

hey, I don't shop for music either, remember? Way to go, poodie.

Charlo said...

of course you don't shop for music. Your family never seams to listen to anything more recent than 1992...just look at ashley's list of favorite artists.