Friday, December 08, 2006

mass of the immaculate conception

Walking the five blocks to mass in 25 degree weather with 600 teenagers = one surprisingly amusing experience.

And I must compliment the one student who convinced the ENTIRE STUDENT BODY to engage in a game called DDB, which is an acronym for something most likely inappropriate. That takes all kinds of leadership skills that I only wish I possessed. If only the game didn't involved mercilessly slugging anyone who makes the mistake of saying any word beginning with the letter "B".

And if only they remembered on their own, before I had to inform them that they would DIE if they thought for one second I was playing this game, that I am an adult and therefore do not participate in such shenanigans. But I can't really blame them, because I am so young and fun and lovable, so it's only natural for them to sometimes forget that I am an adult. Sometimes I forget too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i always forget that you are an adult. i forget i'm one too.