Saturday, December 09, 2006

how i was crowned queen of everything

As if there were ever any question.

And although my fifth period class has always loved me, mainly because I continuously astound them with my knowledge of physics and feed them skittles and let them show the class pictures of one-eyed cats and teach them about conversion disorder and let them sit on their desks during class (because it is a small class and they are all angels) they were not yet convinced of my stellar sense of humor.

That is, until I won the stupid joke contest.

A priest, a monk, and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The bartender looks up and says "What, is this a joke?"

Both funny and dumb at the same time. That's tough to beat.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow. That's pretty sad.

Anonymous said...

remind me what conversion disorder is.

poodle said...

conversion disorder is a psychological disorder where you think you've lost physical function (sometimes you think you can't use your legs, etc) even though there's no physiological reason for it. it usually happens when you're really upset or stressed about something. so it's kind of like faking, except that you're not aware you're faking. bizarre.