Thursday, January 27, 2005

snail mail fail

i didn't get any mail today. again. for the second time THIS WEEK. very sad. i love mail. even more than i love email, and trust me, email is my greatest companion these days. no matter what i'm doing, rest assured that there will be a computer, with functioning internet capabilities nearby. so that i can reward myself every time i accomplish something. finish a paragraph in my book? check email. finish a homework problem? check email. eat a piece of toast? check email. it's really a pretty fabulous system. i can respond to almost any email within 30 minutes, thereby increasing the number of emails that i will receive. and, occasionally, i can catch someone while they're still emailing, and write back and forth, back and forth. not quite as quick as im, but way more fun. i had a full 30-minute conversation with my missionary sister this way. which almost made up for the fact that i spent 70% of our christmas phone conversation convincing her i was not marrying two men whom i'm not even dating. almost.

but back to my dilemma. snail mail. nobody uses it anymore! what with all of the e-cards, e-mail, e-vites, e-bills, there's really no need to actually send a piece of paper to anyone. but i still check every day, just in case. because you never know when someone might come through for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Brittany - Bryan Here. Get on your email that you love so dearly, and send me your address. I'll put it to use.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Kodak ektagraphic slide projector Swimsuit closeup Ativans problems Teen sex chubby The planet with the most visibal rings Group rosacea yahoo

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »