Sunday, October 03, 2010

i moved!!!

After a month of sleeping on the floor, I have finally moved into a permanent apartment! It is delightful.


In case anyone was wondering, Katelyn and I have excellent style. Since my camera cord was lost in the move (along with my flat iron and curling iron) you will have to come visit to see what it looks like. But please wait until I have time to replace my flat iron. I am having some bad hair days recently. (How embarrassing...)

But the great news is, only two weeks left until my foot will return to full functionality. I am looking forward to my inaugural run (and inaugural bike ride). Everyone's invited. It's going to be a huge party.

2 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

thank goodness you're not sleeping on the floor anymore! and I doubt you're bad hair days are as bad as mine!

Graytoppop said...

sleeping on the floor really sux, and i don't think it's good for your back. Glad that's over!!!