Thursday, October 21, 2010

blepharospasms

So, in case anyone was wondering, I can't seem to keep my eyes open these days.


I'm not tired, they just won't stay open. It's something neurological, apparently. So I can't drive. I sometimes run into things when I'm walking. My students think I'm weird because sometimes my eyes close when I'm answering their questions.

But don't worry, I have lots of friends who have all offered to drive me around, cook for me (okay, maybe I can cook for myself, but if anyone offered, I'd certainly accept) and help me out with whatever else I need. They're great.

6 comments:

Graytoppop said...

Mom and I are with you! We will do whatever it takes......

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley Erin said...

landon and i are coming to visit and take you out for sushi. and if landon bails i'll still come, because i'm that nice.

MOM THE BOMB said...

can I come visit, too? I miss my Poodle! and this makes me sad.

Graytoppop said...

Hey Poodle, check your gmail account...

Bexie Funk said...

i'm glad you have such nice friends. i wish i was there to cook for you!