Wednesday, April 28, 2010

my pants ARE on fire

You're right. I said I would post pictures, and I have not.


I can't find my camera cord. I'm still looking.

But in the meantime, if you want to read a really depressing book, read The Weight of Heaven. So well written but seriously so depressing. And I rarely find books depressing. Sad, yes. Depressing, no.

If you want to read a really excellent book, read Sold. It's about a girl who is sold into prostitution, so you would think that it would be depressing, but it's not. It is excellent. Love it.

The end.

3 comments:

bethy said...

can you please write a list of books for me to read on our awesome vacation after i take my boards?

MOM THE BOMB said...

bethy - you can borrow some that I have bought and read. she is the best book reviewer EVER!

Bexie Funk said...

yes! that's one of the ones I got you!