Monday, April 12, 2010

born to run

has anyone read it? if not, you should. it'll make you love running.


now, maybe this means that i'm easily swayed, but after reading it all day long saturday (while sitting on my porch basking in the sun) i decided to get up and run 8 miles. it turned out to be the fastest 8 miles i have ever run. (i know because i have the awesome garmin wristwatch. it told me how fast i was. i wanted to hug it.)

then today, after my regular run, i ran 1.5 miles barefoot through the grass. it just might have loved that 1.5 miles more than any other 1.5 miles i've ever run.

now, i know i say this a lot, but this book just might change your life. seriously.

5 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

great! but I already love running. so which would improve my time more - buying a Garman wristwatch or reading the book?

Bexie Funk said...

i'm intrigued. i'll have to get that after reading enders game

Lindsey said...

I think this proves you're a nerd. and i love it.

Charlo said...

yes. you do say that a lot.

and for a person who runs a lot to read it and then "love running" does not indicate that another person, who finds running boring, won't read it and still not want to run

erica s said...

It was so great!!! I am just waiting for you to pull out your five finger shoes!