Sunday, April 04, 2010

2010 books

As you know, when I turned 29, I made a list of 30 things I wanted to accomplish before I turn 30, including reading at least 30 books this year. Easy.


So far I have read:
1. Into Thin Air
2. Rules of Survival (kind of heartbreaking)
3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
4. The Girl who Played with Fire
5. I am the Messenger (one of my favorite books EVER)
6. Ender's Game (also one of my favorite books ever)
7. The Maze Runner
8. Eat, Pray, Love (delightful)
9. The Glass Castle (fantastic)
10. Left Behind (surprisingly good, considering it's a "Christian Lit" novel. It's the only book my co-worker has read cover to cover, so I obviously had to read it out of curiosity)
11. The Great Gatsby (again)
12. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet (not as good as I had wanted it to be)
13. Catching Fire? (maybe... I can't remember when I read this one)

up next:
Born to Run. Everybody at work has been talking about it, and I feel left out. Especially since I run. Supposedly this book says it's okay (in fact, preferable) to not spend a lot of money on running shoes, which is awesome because, let's face it, I don't like spending a lot of money on anything.

No comments: