Monday, October 06, 2008

Tagged

The rules:

1. Link to person who has tagged you: Erica

2. Post the rules on your blog

3. Write 6 random things about yourself

4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog



1. (Stolen from Erica) I don't let people in very easily but once I do you are going to have a hard time getting rid of me because I become very attached. I think I would have used this one whether or not Erica had, so that probably means she stole it from me.



2. I really love being a grown-up. I don't always feel like a grown-up, but it's still pretty fun. Life gets better every year.



3. I love telling stories to my students. Sometimes I embellish. It's way more interesting that way.



4. I really want to see The Changeling. Really. Maybe there's a book I can read instead.

5. I am totally not at all good at pretending I don't have favorite students. Although the secret to being my favorite student is just being nice. And a little brown-nosing never hurt anyone.

6. I love Edamame. It's my favorite thing to buy at the Korean market. I could probably eat it all day every day. With some sushi, of course.

I tag: Bexie, Mom the Bomb, and Shady

7 comments:

erica s said...

Are you serious?! The Changeling is the scariest movie I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! Just thinking about the movie gives me the creeps. I seriously can't tell you about the damage it has done to me and I have no idea why. By the way I also love Edamame. I have some frozen in my freezer right now even.

Lindsey said...

Wait, i'm confused. Are you supposed to comment on my blog or am I supposed to comment on yours?

Lindsey said...

Wait, i'm confused. Are you supposed to comment on my blog or am I supposed to comment on yours?

MOM THE BOMB said...

Not to sound uncultured, but what's Edamame?

Bexie Funk said...

yea, i love getting tagged!

bethy said...

too late - you sound uncultured by not knowing that.

poodle said...

Edamame is soybeans. They're delicious boiled with some salt. You can get them as an appetizer at Japanese restaurants.