Tuesday, October 21, 2008

spirit week

It is spirit week at our school. I love spirit week. Except for the fact that kids think that:

spirit week + work = a super mean teacher (that would be me)

They might be right, and I'm kind of okay with that. Just to show the kids that I'm not all 100% mean I have been participating in the spirit week festivities. Yesterday I came to school wearing head to toe blue and gold with a blue and gold flower on my head. Bullis Pride.

Tomorrow I am dressing up as a punk rocker.

Friday I am wearing jeans because, let's face it, I only have so much school spirit.

5 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Do I get to dress up as a punk rocker too? (That'd be scary)

erica s said...

Did you take a picture of you in head to toe blue and gold? I want to see it!

poodle said...

my students took pictures. i'll get one from them and post it.

Bexie Funk said...

i'd like to see your version of a punk rocker.

Emily Hamilton said...

I want to see the picture of you as a punk rocker! You're such a great teacher! I'm sure your students will always have good memories of you as their teacher.