Tuesday, April 22, 2008

post #3 (for bexar)

I'm having my students build little stirling engines this week. I spent the majority of my weekend building my own for troubleshooting purposes. I'm pretty sure they're going to be awesome.

And we built marshmallow blow guns last night for the forthcoming summer marshmallow wars. I can't wait.

I also recently discovered instructables.com. It's the best website known to man. It even trumps craigslist. What a miracle! My summer will now be filled with project after fun project.

7 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

bexar suckered you into blogging. ha ha.

Bexie Funk said...

i did happen to notice that you posted too fernash, so don't laugh too hard.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Don't laugh, Ashley. You know your life is pretty boring when checking for blog posts is the highlight of your day.

MOM THE BOMB said...

By the way, awesome projects, Poodle. I'll bet you're the most popular teacher in the school!

melancholyjune said...

i just checked out that website and it is awesome!

MOM THE BOMB said...

Yep. I predict that Poodle will be making a volcano cake that erupts for her kids.

Charlo said...

I make awesome marshmellow guns.