Wednesday, February 27, 2008

school, school, school

So the few weeks before spring break are generally the most frustrating of the school year. While most of my students get more adorable and lovable every day, those few who are not quite as adorable and lovable get under my skin just a little more every day. And I'm pretty sure I annoy them more every day too. Not a good combination. Lucky for me, I only have about 3 kids who frustrate me, but they are definitely trying their best to get to me. Kids can be sneaky like that.

But on another note, I gave a really tricky quiz in my advanced class today, and they did awesome on it. It's so much fun to watch them struggle with a problem they've never seen before, and then conquer it. (Well, most of them conquered it.)

2 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

you're such a good teacher poodie.

Erinello said...

My kids are making me a little crazy, too. They're getting on each other's nerves as well... in 6th grade they're all "going together" and breaking up and have all sorts of drama. All 28 of us are getting tired of being trapped in a room together all day. I hope your spring break comes quickly!