Friday, February 15, 2008

happy friday!

I need this 3-day weekend like nothing else. I am counting down the minutes till I'm free. I have a fantastic weekend planned.

  • wake up at 4:30 tomorrow morning to take my roommate to the airport. she is so lucky to have me around.
  • come home and eat the breakfast my other roommate promised me if i would get her out of taking laura to the airport. she's a great cook.
  • go to the robot exhibit at the Kennedy Center. it's going to be awesome.
  • dinner at guapos before stake conference. mexican restaurants in this city are few and far between, but i've heard great things about this one.
  • watching children of heaven and eating a fruit tart to celebrate rochelle's birthday.
  • a long, long sunday nap
  • homemade japanese food on sunday to continue the birthday celebration
  • hopefully finishing a thousand splendid suns and re-reading east of eden
  • try to plan an interesting lesson on electromagnetic waves. this could be tricky

58 minutes to go...

1 comment:

Graytoppop said...

I don't believe will get up at 4:30. I'll bet you stay up all night!!!