Thursday, July 05, 2007

So i've been gone for a while.

Oops. I would apologize, but I'm not really that sorry, mainly because I was off doing stuff that's way cooler than blogging. Seriously.

Like flying up to Colorado for Katie's wedding, which was beautiful and a lot of fun, even though I was late on account of my not bringing my invitation and forgetting when exactly everything started. So I was off finding great deals on DC-appropriate clothes, which was great but not quite as great as being on time for the ring ceremony would have been.


But once I made it to the wedding, I ate some cake and caught up with Alan, whose life is filled with things way more important than blogging or reading blogs. Which is a good thing, because I have a limited repertoire of stories, and I could tell him all of the stories that I tell here, and he thought they were all brand-new and just for him. They weren't.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ahhh, you two are so pretty! I'm so glad that you could make it to the wedding. It means so much to me that you came!