Saturday, April 07, 2007

a few things about me

Mainly because my blogging as of late has been BORING

Latest obsessions:

  • Sushi. In particular, spicy tuna rolls
  • Guacamole for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
  • Finding fabulous deals on beautiful spring clothes
Current Entertainment:
  • Reading, and lots of it
  • Watching a (not so intelligent) bird fly (and crashland) repeatedly into my window. For hours on end. This has been going on for weeks now. I'm pretty sure he's brain damaged at this point.
  • Flying around the country and being offered fabulous jobs.
  • Cheesy country love songs. As usual.
  • Learning juicy gossip about old friends and trying my best to keep it quiet.
Recent pet peeves:
  • The cost of living in Washington DC
  • Winter weather thinking that it has any right to show up in April, when Winter is clearly and officialy over.
  • Changing the oil in my car. How is that ever fun or convenient?
  • Stupid movies.
  • The ending of Spring Break
The stuff that keeps me going:
  • Knowing that I get to hang out with my nieces all summer long
  • Moving!
  • 28 days of school left
  • My upcoming road trip
  • The end.

4 comments:

Charlo said...

Wait, so you have juicy gossip about me and you won't even tell me? Jerk-face.

Katie said...

Juicy gossip???? About anyone I know???

poodle said...

actually, yes, but i can't reveal it over a blog... i'll fill you in, though.

Charlo said...

okay... so I see which one of us is your favorite.