Monday, May 15, 2006

what to read:

Feed: And not just b/c it rhymes. B/c it'll, like, make u lol. And then it might def. make u cry. Well, it didn't make me cry, but books don't have that effect on me. That would just be like totally mal if they did.

The Mermaid Chair: Very well written, and worth reading, even though the main character annoyed me the entire book. Just so she knows, there is NO EXCUSE to cheat on your husband. Ever. I don't really care if you need to discover your true inner self, and have some hidden depths that have yet to be explored and blah blah blah. It's horomones. And possibly a mid-life crisis. Nothing more. Get over it. But the ending was perfect.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I just finished The Mermaid Chair myself. I had been waiting and waiting for it to come out in paperback, because I loved Sue Monk Kidd's other book, The Secret Life of Bees.

Once again I found myself wrapped up in Kidd's narrative. And while I definitely don't think there's any excuse for adultery (esp when I thought her husband sounded pretty lovely, except for some control issues), Sue Monk Kidd managed to get me to sympathize with her.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
What are food with high in vitamin d mazda 3 wagon official site David hughes debt http://sofa-1466.blogspot.com/ http://www.vitamineoilkeloids.info/Vitamins4.html food vitamines Vitamin d3 dosage safety osteoporosis Mo state dept of auto ins vitamin sales in new york Low cost term life insurance second mortgage21 vitamins louisville us boots dental insurance