Thursday, May 04, 2006

not to brag or anything,

actually, that's a lie. the sole purpose of this post is to brag.

Last night, I received the following email from one of my students:

Ms Reed...i just want to tell you that it has been a delight to have been in your chemistry class this year...i really feel that i have actually learned some stuff...but its been really fun...probably my favorite class/ teacher...and sorry i havent really been doing much work lately...but i have just got really lazy and tired of school...but i'm kinda still trying...haha sorta...but anyways i'll see u in class...bye ms reed...:-)

enough said.

2 comments:

Katie said...

That's great. Its always nice to know you're the favorite!

N.F. said...

HUM, did you get spammed?

Seriously, tho, that's a great e-mail to receive. If I ever can get my teaching credential, I hope to have at least that same kind of impact you have had on your student(s). :)