Tuesday, March 12, 2013

what i have been up to

1.  I wore my favorite dress to work today.  I have worn it several times before, and would wear it every day if I could.  It is hands-down the most comfortable item of clothing I own.  I recently looked at the tag and realized that it is not actually a dress, but pajamas.  I am totally fine with that.  


2.  I can always tell I'm getting nervous about a race when I start analyzing every detail of the course and going over all of my training to make sure I am prepared for every hill.  I put together this comparison of the biggest hill on the race course next to the trail I use for all of my long runs.  I think I am ready.


3.  I am looking for a great restaurant for carbo-loading Friday, since I convinced my mom to take a whole entire HALF DAY off of work for this thing.  This is big, guys.  We have to celebrate.

2 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

yum i wish i had a reason to card load. i'll just have to make up my own because i'm quite certain i'm never going to run a marathon.

MOM THE BOMB said...

There are hills? Yikes!