Tuesday, February 21, 2012

a few things

First of all, I really love my Nike Free running shoes. I will never go back to regular running shoes again. My feet are thanking me.


Registration for the Marine Corps Marathon opens March 7!!! I will be running with a friend of mine. Anyone else care to join us? It's going to be pretty awesome. If you are not up to running a marathon, you are welcome to come cheer me on (October 28 2012). I have already mapped out where I would like my fans to meet me and what items I would like for them to provide for me. (#1 on my list is an ice cold Dr. Pepper)



I am in the process of making big plans for the summer... I may or may not be applying for a summer enrichment grant through my school, which means they will pay to send me to Japan or Ireland or wherever I want to go. That would make my summer pretty awesome.

3 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

We want to come cheer ya on and we'll even bring Dr. Pepper. :)
P.S. Sooo jealous about the summer grant.

Bexie Funk said...

how cool! and I think i need a pair of those shoes, they look comfy.

erica s said...

Yay! MCM!!! I'm running the Historic Half in May...or at least planning too :)