Saturday, November 27, 2010

hobby

So I'm pretty sure I'm getting a sewing machine for Christmas. I included this on the absurdly long list I made of items that would make me happy (which I sent to my mom, obviously). I pretended that I was going to let her surprise me with which ones she picks. However, after 30 years of being her daughter, I can now guess (with about 95% accuracy) which items she will buy me. (Sorry, mom. You're kind of predictable. But don't worry, I'm super excited about the sewing machine.)


I have big plans for this sewing machine. These plans may or may not involve Project Runway-type projects. Prepare to be amazed.

(I may have practiced just a little with Katelyn's sewing machine. And I may have almost broken it. But I think I have the kinks worked out. I'm ready.)

3 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

i'm excited to see what you come up with.

MOM THE BOMB said...

wrong-o hehehe. You'll see.

Lindsey said...

That might be because I asked you if you wanted to have a sewing party over Christmas. Oops, my bad.