Tuesday, September 07, 2010

first day

We went back to school today (finally). As wonderful as my summer was, it was great to be back discussing really important things like exactly how old Bill Clinton is (trust me, it relates) to why you can't win a track meet if you run in the wrong direction.


My juniors are delightful. So delightful, in fact, that even the most crotchety teachers can only think of good things to say about them. And when you can get Adam the history teacher to say good things about you, you have won a very hard-fought battle. (Again, you're going to have to trust me on this one.)


3 comments:

Graytoppop said...

Does Adam the History Teacher say good things about you??

MOM THE BOMB said...

Sounds like it's going to be a great year!

Bexie Funk said...

i'll cross my fingers that they stay well behaved.