Sunday, August 08, 2010

you are SOOOO welcome

Hey, did you guys know that you can now pay your tithing using your bank's online billpay?


It's true. You can.

They announced this in my ward's Relief Society a few weeks ago. Out of the 200 women sitting in RS that week, I think I was the only person listening.

I might have started clapping.

But ever since then, every single person I have mentioned this to acts shocked. They all want to know where on earth I learned such a thing.

(In relief society, obviously. The same Relief Society that they were sitting in. (I think this might tell us something interesting about Relief Society "announcement time". Maybe. I'm just saying...))

And then they want to hug me. And be my best friend. It's almost like I invented it myself. (I didn't. I just know how to do it. And now I am exploiting it so that people will like me.)

5 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

They should have presented it as a "good news moment" (or whatever they call that) because we all know EVERYONE listens to those!

Bexie Funk said...

i know shawn was in shock and awe of it! really such a fabulous idea!

browniemom said...

Ha! Old news to me. I have been doing for quite some time. I'm feeling really tech-no-ish (and smart)! Yay me!

Graytoppop said...

We've been doing this since we moved to Mexico. I love it....

Charlo said...

Really. I've been hating how I always write my checks and forget to bring them into church, so I end up bringing in 5 paychecks worth at a time sometimes.

I'm going to have to get the details for this now.