Wednesday, August 04, 2010

3 weeks

Only 3 weeks of summer left. I can't say I'm ready for it to end.


But tomorrow I leave for Nashville to spend the weekend playing with Bexie and her kids. And hopefully taking in some good country music.

And then I get to dog-sit for my coworker. He thinks I'm doing him a huge favor, but really I get to spend 5 days playing with his dog, eating his food, and watching his TV (and scooping up a little bit of dog turd along the way). (He thinks I need to be a live-in dog sitter. People around here love their dogs. Fine by me.)

And everybody keep your fingers crossed that I will find a place to live by the 15th. Please, I would rather not sleep in my car.


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sleeping in the car sucks. Please find somewhere to live.

Graytoppop said...

Priorities.....