Wednesday, March 17, 2010

travel

So my list of places to visit this summer keeps growing.


Now Ashley and I want to go to Sicily and Greece.

And then from there I was thinking of meeting up with Emily to visit Veitnam, Singapore, and Indonesia.

And then from there I might come home. We'll see how things go.

Considering I do not have a summer job, I have no idea how this is going to be paid for. JCrew probably won't pay me enough to cover the whole trip, but might make me the well-dressed world traveler ever. (Good thing I have my priorities in line, right?) Thankfully, tutoring helps a lot, and I currently have two tutoring jobs.

I'm pretty sure this summer is my 30th birthday present to myself. No summer school. Lots of sunshine and happiness, and lots of trips. Brilliant.

7 comments:

Charlo said...

how on earth do you spoil yourself so?

Bexie Funk said...

that's the best bday present EVER!

MOM THE BOMB said...

awesome! and I'm jealous.

Lindsey said...

And to think you were going to have to settle for Canada.

Graytoppop said...

And no time for girls camp. Brilliant!!!!

Emily Hamilton said...

I'm soo jealous! Take lots of pictures.

erica s said...

I'm jealous of your summer!