Wednesday, March 10, 2010

remember when....

Hey, remember when I used to be an awesome blogger? Then I stopped being quite so awesome. I like to think it's because I got a life, so I no longer have to blog to make myself feel important. That may or may not be true, but it's what I tell myself.


At any rate, I recently promised a co-worker of mine that if, at some point in his life, his liver were to fail, I would be happy to share mine with him. (He is convinced I have an awesome liver. Don't ask how these conversations get started.) The next day, I stole his parking spot and reminded him that I have a greed to share my liver, so he owes me. This is awesome mostly because he can never get mad at me. Ever. (And I probably won't ever actually have to give him my liver.)


4 comments:

Graytoppop said...

sneaky!!!!!!!!

MOM THE BOMB said...

yes, I think it's safe to say it's MUCH more likely that you're going to benefit from this arrangement than he will.

Lindsey said...

are your livers even compatible?

Bexie Funk said...

you're hilarious, nice deal!