Wednesday, November 04, 2009

school life

Otherwise known as, I Love my Job

Reason #1: Spirit Week! I'm hiding under the tarp. It was cold and rainy, but I had blue hair and a home-made Faculty 4x100 Team Tshirt. What more could you want out of spirit week?


Reason #2: Experiential Education. We took our freshmen on an overnight rafting/camping trip. We made them stand in freezing cold water and pass their packs across the river. They hated it. It was fabulous.
I am SO helpful. Good thing those kids had me around to carry that raft down to the river.

6 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

you really do have a cool job!

MOM THE BOMB said...

Yep. I think you take the cake with the best job. Looks fun!

erica s said...

You blend in with the students! I had a teacher like that in High School and she was everyone's favorite!

Ashley Erin said...

nice aqua socks. did you borrow them from dad?

browniemom said...

I wish I would have had a cool teacher like you!

AshtonFamilyHappenings said...

Best teacher around!