Monday, August 10, 2009

6

That's the number of days until I leave for Dubai. The reasons I am excited are listed below, in order of importance:

1. I get to see Ashley. Who in their right mind would not be excited about that?
2. I get to see Phil.
3. I get to go on a desert safari on which I will ride a camel. And ski down the sand dunes. And eat good food. And ride a four-wheeler over the sand dunes. And take pictures with my new, indestructible camera.
4. The shark waterpark.
5. I just bought 5 new books to read on the airplane.

Numbers 2-5 are all pretty close, but the #1 reason I'm excited about Dubai is that Ashley will be there. Everything is more fun that way.

4 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Sounds exciting - especially seeing Ashley! She's lots of fun. I'd invite myself but it make me look desperate.

Ashley Erin said...

You are my number one reason for going. A close second is that this makes Bethany REALLY jealous. :)

bethy said...

thanks. it does.
remember when you laughed at mabel for eating her cheetos with ketchup?

rmreed said...

and dangerous