Thursday, April 02, 2009

in case you were wondering

Coming back to school after spring break is way harder for teachers than it is for students. Trust me on this one. It has been a long week.

It started off when, thanks to the fact that I insist on wearing heels to work every day, my laptop fell from the table and went splat! on the floor. I cried a little bit inside. My students laughed a lot (not inside).

Luckily, my school was kind enough to serve vegan breaded nuggets for lunch that day! Things are looking up. (I tried to take a picture for my scrapbook, but I forgot to bring my camera to school. Oh, snap.)

But it has been cold and rainy all week. Cold and rainy means the kite festival was not as festive as usual. (It's hard to fly kites in the rain.) Cold and rainy also means that track practice is less than fun.

But it's supposed to get sunny this weekend! Things are looking up again.

4 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Actually, I WAS wondering - what you've been up to. Not the best week. I'll bet the next one will be better!

rmreed said...

i'm getting worried about you...still a vegan and saying "oh snap"

Bexie Funk said...

i think its hilarious that poodle said oh snap.

poodle said...

i said oh, snap as a joke. thank you, bexar!