Thursday, March 26, 2009

take the good with the bad

The Good:

  • I am still on spring break!
  • Troy is coming home in two weeks! (I had to put this under 'the good' because, although Troy really pretends not to miss us, I know deep down he does. And it totally boosts his ego when we pretend to miss him.) Hi, Troy.
  • In exacly 1 month and 14 days, I will no longer have to deal with seniors.
  • I am competing in another mud run in less than a month!
  • I called my friend a fartbucket today. Instead of accusing me of being immature (which I am) she laughed so hard she cried.
  • Everybody is pregnant. (Not me, but everybody else.)
  • Certain people make me laugh really, really hard.

The bad:

  • I woke up early this morning (6:30) because I had an appointment to get my car checked. Too bad they forgot to tell me that their workers are on vacation.
  • It is rainy here. And cold. Is a warm sunshiny spring break really too much to ask?

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Well, there's far more good than bad, so that's another good.

Charlo said...

I already called it on the everyone but me is pregnant. I beat you by a month. slowpoke.

Bexie Funk said...

i'd have to rage on them if they made me get up that early for no reason.