Tuesday, March 18, 2008

what i've been up to

The majority of my time these days has been consumed with counting down the days until Spring Break and I leave for SPAIN! If you hadn't noticed, it's been kind of all-consuming.

For the sake of well-roundedness, I've taken a few breaks from counting down to listen to non-stop Air Supply and Chicago. I need to defend my title as name-that-cheesey-love-song champion. Brian has no idea what he's getting himself into.

Besides that, I've been reading, enjoying the lovely spring weather, talking kids into signing up for my robotics class, and getting ready for the summer.

4 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

i am a worthy contender in the name that cheesey love song game. brian is going to cry.

Lindsey said...

So, you call listening to Chicago and Air Supply contributing to your well- roundedness? You are awesome.

bethy said...

don't forget monster ballads - you will crush him.

Charlo said...

I never understood your family's tendency to listen to music that was no newer than 1990. Perhaps one day I will understand.