Friday, March 24, 2006

Spring Break

In exactly 5 hours and 26 minutes, I will officially be on
SPRING BREAK!!!
And if you're a student,
And you think you're excited for spring break,
You have

NO IDEA
Because, as much as I LOVE my students,
I need a vacation in a BAD WAY.
And just so you know, today I played tag with my physics class and taught my Chemistry students how to play spread eagle. Which I'm pretty sure makes me, like, the coolest teacher ever. Not to brag or anything, but seriously, who would not want to be in my class? (Don't answer that.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work taxes Alaska and divorce and child custody Pergonal and clomid free credit report Capilano college graduation pictures Anti virus de computer