Tuesday, January 17, 2006

i think my brain may explode...

I've made it my lifelong goal to never stop learning. And this weekend, I kept that promise to myself.

I learned first of all just how much !FUN! it is to run into a student while shopping for bras, and debating between the pink polka-dots and the blue with peach bows. We pretended not to notice each other until I had checked out and said bras were neatly tucked away in their pink bag. I think we both handled that situation fairly gracefully.

I also learned that, just because an overhead lightbulb was only on for 30 seconds before it burned out, it is still hot enough to burn a hole right through your sweater in .5 seconds flat. And that students find that surprisingly amusing.

And that students also find it funny when you trip over their backpack and lose a shoe.

And that The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe is a fantastic movie, and if I were the type to cry in movies, I would have cried in that one.

And I think that's it.

1 comment:

SRA said...

*giggles* You do have some fun times with burning holes in your clothes, don't you? ;)

Guess who's moving to Utah, by the way? haha Three guesses and the first two don't count!

~~