Wednesday, November 20, 2013

two items of note

1.  Today I registered for my first ultramarathon.  I will be running the Seneca Creek Greenway Trail 50k on March 8.  I am very excited.  It is just 20 minutes from my house and should be beautiful.

2.  My pathophysiology class is comprised of about 45 second degree nursing students, 45 traditional undergrad nursing students, and 45 human science students.  Today, our professor conducted an informal survey to see who was in class.  The results?

40 second degree students
10 human science students
3 traditional nursing students

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

What? You're becoming the queen of running! Awesome!

Charlo said...

Shows who wants to be there. And am I the only one who remembers you saying you weren't going to do many marathons now that you were a poor student?

erica s said...

It's almost been a year since you last blogged!!!