Thursday, June 02, 2011

so so close

The end of the school year is almost here, and it could not come soon enough.


It's been a long year. I need a break.

But only 6 days left. 3 review days and 3 exam days. And then I am as free as a little birdie.

Hopefully this will be a sumer full of good change. I need it. I have recently been talking a lot with my favorite coworker. (He is not everybody's favorite coworker. Just mine. In fact, a lot of people find him abrasive and rude. I find him refreshingly honest. But that's just me.) He has challenged me to approach next year with more gumption. I think I'm up for the challenge. (That's part of having gumption, by the way. Being up for challenges. And I now have gumption. When I was little my mom told me I could be whatever I wanted to be. And I want to be gumptious. So now I am. (If that's a word))

3 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

don't worry i'll be there in less than a week and we'll have SO MUCH FUN!

MOM THE BOMB said...

Jealous! Good thing I'll be there in three weeks! FUN!

Graytoppop said...

Gumptious. Hmmm, I'll look it up. But hey, gumption is a good thing!!!