Saturday, June 05, 2010

okay, okay. here i am.

Just in case you were wondering, I am still alive. And doing well, thank you very much. My days are filling up nicely, which means that I will thoroughly enjoy the end of the school year. (Which is coming up in exactly 5 days. Not that I'm counting....)

Weekly routine:
Monday: Tutoring, followed by the latest episode of The Bachelorette and grilling anything and everything that can be grilled. (bananas, pineapple, stuffed peppers, corn, and the list goes on.)

Tuesday: Tennis Tuesday! I am getting SO good. (As long as you're okay with having a flexible definition of "good".)

Wednesday: more tutoring and being Ashley's personal shopper.

Thursday: more tutoring

Friday: take a nap.

3 comments:

bethy said...

come play tennis with me! i'm also "good."

MOM THE BOMB said...

depending on the flexibility scale, I might be ¨good¨as well

Ashley Erin said...

i like wednesday. have you mailed my package?