Sunday, May 16, 2010

books. (surprise, surprise)

Now that I am officially done teaching seniors I have all kinds of time on my hands. Which means a book order from Amazon.


I am currently reading The Space Between Us, which is taking me forever. (Mainly because it's not as great as I want it to be. Okay, but not great.)

So I went ahead and ordered Physics of the Impossible (physics that could theoretically explain invisibility cloaks and other such things. awesome.) Ella Minnow Pea (I have no idea what this book is about, but it's been on my amazon wish list for forever) and Let the Great World Spin (I hear it's excellent. I hope it doesn't disappoint.)

Anyone have any other recommendations? It seems I've hit a rut.

1 comment:

Charlo said...

why do you buy soooooo many books. I love buying books but they add up when you buy them all, and moving really really sucks with so many books. I think you are crazy to buy them all new/full price and never rent books.

That aside, I wish I had recommendations for you, but you are reading so much more often than I am, that I tend to leach off of your reading list eventually.