Friday, October 05, 2007

busy bee

Okay, so seriously, I'm busy. I'm averaging 4.5 hours of sleep a night (besides weekends, obviously), and it's not just because I'm working all the time. There's the weekly Office party (as in the TV show, not a work party), way too much shopping, making friends, blah, blah, blah.

So here are a few things that have happened in the past week:

  • One of my students got his feet stuck in his lab stool. He started falling over, grabbed his neighbor, and hopped back and forth with the stool between his legs. I'm still laughing.
  • One of my students told me that I'm "doing much better" at explaining concepts. Whatever that's supposed to mean.
  • Every single student passed my first test. I love these kids.
  • I am going to a friend's cabin this weekend to watch conference. I realize that it's just the same watching it at home, but it sounds way cooler to say I watched it at a cabin.
  • We started our Movie Physics unit today. The kids love it. Hallelujah for that. It should last about 2 months.
  • My pink fur dice were lost in the scavenger hunt we did yesterday in one of my classes. Sad.
  • It's Friday. I'm going home.

7 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Everyone passed? That's amazing! Isn't that a first?

MOM THE BOMB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Erin said...

i'm glad your pink fur dice was lost.

Charlo said...

you are doing a mythbusters in your class... You, brittany, you are my hero

Lindsey said...

Twirled my pink fur dice...
that reminds me of that country song you love

Katie said...

Doing something at a cabin is always cooler than doing that same thing at your house.

Its a fact.

Katie said...

PS, I'm SO SO SO SO happy to hear that you are so happy in DC. I really can't tell you how much this thrills me!