Monday, March 19, 2007

here's your chance

Since I am so popular, and so many schools want to hire me and offer me fabulous jobs, i'm having a hard time settling on one.

So I am putting my future in the hands of my readers. (Frightening, but true.)

So here they are:
School #1: Incredibly wealthy, pays well, and I'd be teaching AP physics and regular physics. And it's just outside of Washington DC.

School #2: Not quite as much money, their technology kind of sucks, but incredibly welcoming and nice people. I'd be teaching physics and chemistry. Again, outside of Washington DC.
They liked me a lot.

School #3: Small school, in Tampa, FL. Again, physics and chemistry.

School #4: Tacoma, WA. Sounds exciting, but I know nothing about the job so far.

Browse their websites, cast your vote. Please.

7 comments:

Katie said...

My little nieces went to the sister school of the one in Tacoma...Annie Wright. It was an AMAZING school. The best in the state! They were learning Japanese in 3rd grade!

Seattle is awesome...lots of LDS people over there. However, if you can't handle rain don't go there.

Don't go to Florida, just don't.

Either DC or Tacoma for sure.

Ashley Erin said...

i don't know. go to seattle.

Ashley Erin said...

brandon loves seattle. people are weird there an snobby here.

N.F. said...

What are some of the cons about each of those schools? Might that help you (or us, haha) decide which one we should vote for? :)

Wendy said...

I say Tacoma. It's supposed to be beautiful.

And less drama than DC.

and stay the *bleep* out of FL! Are you crazy???

Lindsey said...

I don't think I'd like really rich schools. I don't know. Go for Washington.

Charlo said...

Two things to concider:

1. Are you a west coast personality, or and East coast personality? I, personally, like the west coast boys- not to mention the overall feeling of west coast environments compared to the east.

2. Which staff do you think you would enjoy working with the most? I've learned the hard way that a sucky job working with awesome people is far less depressing than awesome job with unawesome people. In your case, however, which students do you think you would have the most fun with?