Monday, September 25, 2006

sad day in georgia

I just found out that the coffee shop at which I sit and grade papers and use their free wireless internet is closing. Tomorrow is their last day open. Now where am I supposed to get free wireless internet?

And it was the location at which I made my first Macon friend. (Now, that part doesn't make me that sad, but I thought it would make me sound a little less selfish than whining about loss of free wireless internet.) But seriously, where am I going to find free internet?

I have no idea.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Are there any Panera's in Macon? They have free wireless in Northern VA.

Anonymous said...

just drive around until you get a good signal. they are out there.

TRS said...

That's too bad. I'm assuming it was a locally owned mom and pop coffee shop? Never fear, I'm sure it's being bought out by corporate whore Starbucks... and you'll be back in business.

bless you for patronizing them while you could.