Tuesday, February 21, 2012

genius

So my friend Hilary gave me homemade eucalyptus-lavender homemade brown sugar and almond oil body scrub for Christmas. It pretty much changed my life.


Now, at the risk of sounding like I'm from Utah, I am considering starting a crafting club so that I can learn to make these things for myself.

PS - cutting processed foods from my diet might be my favorite New Year's resolution of my life. I am eating better than I ever have in my life. (sorry mom). I feel like I am eating at a fancy restaurant every night, except it's cheaper and healthier.

4 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

I want to steal some of these awesome recipes you are doing for your no processed foods diet. I'm impressed.

MOM THE BOMB said...

I'm truly impressed!

Ashley Erin said...

landon and i get the biggest kick out of you!

Bexie Funk said...

you should start one, you're crafty but not in the utah way. don't worry. i'd come if i lived close by!